Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What a Nice Wedding and a Great Couple!








We recently received these snapshots from a happy couple who had their wedding at the Hawthorne Hotel, along with the kind words in their email below, and are pleased to be able to share all of this with you.

Hi Karen,

I just wanted to thank all those involved in making our wedding spectacular!

I don't know what I would have done without Liz! Everything was accomplished so smoothly and efficiently,I had absolutely no stress or worries just my own wedding jitters to deal with. When Liz said,"your in our hands now,don't worry about a thing we'll take care of everything" It was absolutely true.

We have had so many wonderful comments from our guests but the best one was "this is the best wedding I have been to in a long time." Everyone truly enjoyed the food,the ambiance,the dancing and the comfort of the hotel.

Great job everyone!! I'm attaching some photos friends have taken we haven't gotten the professional ones yet. Feel free to use any of them.

Thanks again, we'll stop by the next time we come in for a meal and say hello to you.

Deb and Nate Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment