Friday, January 08, 2010

Another E-Mail Wedding Thank You Note with Photos











From: Deanna


Sent: Fri 1/8/2010 4:26 PM

To: Karen Cotton
Subject:[our] Wedding

Hi Karen, Happy New Year!

I wanted to send you some photos of our wedding from Saturday, November 28th.
I think the one of us outside the front of the Hawthorne portrays how gorgeous of a hotel it is.

I just want to thank you as well as Kelly and Liz for everything. Kelly and yourself were so helpful during the planning process. Kelly always was so calm and quick to answer all my crazy questions!

I thought planning a wedding in 5 months was going to be very stressful but you guys made it very easy and enjoyable.

Liz was great the night of the wedding and I never once had a worry that something was going to go wrong. She did an excellent job!

The ballroom came out absolutely beautiful and we got so many compliments on how gorgeous it was. Feel free to use the pictures on the website!

It was a pleasure working with you and your team!

Deanna and Robb

No comments:

Post a Comment