Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another very thoughtful THANK YOU email!

This email was for Steph and Greg's wedding, which we have profiled from start to finish right here on our blog. It was sent by Steph and Greg to Christine Turner, our Assistant Director of Catering (Christine was their wedding planner)and Liz Dube, our Banquet Manager (Liz ran their wedding)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christine and Liz -


First off- I cannot say enough to either of you about how beautiful our wedding was thanks to your hard work. Everything from start to finish was so wonderfully handled. Thank you for always being so quick to respond to my numerous questions and always being there with great advice. Honestly, we never felt like just another wedding. Your care, attention to detail, and experience made us feel like our wedding was important to you. I spent a lot of time on the details (as you know
:-P ) and your team took what I had imagined and made it a million times more incredible. I haven't stopped hearing from our guests how wonderful everything was- the details, the ballroom, the staff, and the food. Additionally, Robyn and the front desk team did an incredible job. Robyn worked so hard to help us set up our room block and work out easy ways for Greg and I to get ready on the wedding day. This attention to our wants, needs and dreams made the planning so much easier. Thank you for everything.

While I am still awaiting our photos, our full highlight video is up. I sent Juli the short preview a few days ago. I will send along photos when we have them.
http://vimeo.com/14137546

Again- for everything- thank you. We feel blessed to be starting our marriage on such a wonderful note.

I didn't have Liz's email so if you could forward this to her as well, that would be most appreciated!

Greg and Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment