Friday, October 11, 2013

Garden-Themed Wedding in Our Grand Ballroom Overlooking Salem's Largest "Garden", the Salem Common

Last month we were privileged to host a lovely wedding that carried a "Garden" theme to it. There was an extensive use of herbs and living plants to create a particular atmosphere. I hope you enjoy these photos.





It was interesting that they chose to orient the ceremony in this way, as it is the opposite of what we usually do.  I think it is charming.



Beautiful wedding cake with very delicate and different decorations.












Special thanks to our evening manager, Elizabeth Buchanan, who helped me photograph this event.

I hope to see you here.

Juli

1 comment:

  1. The Pics are wonderful. Especially the centerpieces. So much love went into them, I am glad you were able to capture them. Thank you so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete