Wednesday, December 24, 2014

What a Wonderful Review!!!

Just like anyone else, really, we love hearing when we have succeeded in "wowing" our guests. That is certainly the case with this on-line review posted on the wedding site called The Knot. We hope you enjoy reading it as much as we all did. They definitely say it all in a great way!

Amazing Wedding/Amazing Memories   posted 2014-12-22

I cannot rave enough about the wedding I had on 12/13/14 at Hawthorne Hotel. I will break it down: Winter Wedding package- GREAT value, I opted for more expensive chairs, ceremony there, and open bar entire time, which is why my cost was a little higher, but the package is a GREAT deal. Center pieces and cake included in package, as well as a ton of other stuff! Food- Awesome. Great choices, cocktail hour food choices are extensive! Decor: I chose a winter wedding. Hotel was FABULOUS! Decked out for the holidays with poinsettia tree and Christmas trees, and white lights and huge wreaths outside. Killed it! Staff: Easy, friendly, knowledgeable, and go out of their way to make you happy. Cool add ons: Super old hotel with that cool charming feel, not a "hotel ballroom" feel. Cocktail hour space is awesome with fun couches and decor, and above ballroom there is a cute little window to look down on reception space--GREAT for pics! I don't know what else to say, other than this place was magical. They MADE my wedding day. We cannot wait to stay another weekend next year for our anniversary....

Here are some snapshots that Brynn Zaniboni, our evening manager, took for us so we could post them up on our Blog.  It was a wonderful magical winter wedding, for sure!









And of course, I hope to see you here. 

Juli

Juli Lederhaus
General Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment